Tan Delta Oil Quality Sensors
True Continous Monitoring
The Tan Delta Oil Quality Sensor can be fitted in conjunction with our Assetminder Fixed Condition Monitoring platform to give the capability of continuously monitoring oil quality as well as vibration/temperature. Our highly trained Engineers will manage the complete process from inspection, supply and installation.
In February 2020, DMS launched the Generation 2 Tan Delta Oil Quality Sensor which incorporates all the same features of Gen 1 but provides significantly improved performance and flexibility.
- Real-time multiple condition sampling 30 times per second with configurable averaging
- Delivers true continuous monitoring whilst equipment is fully operational
- Configurable for any oil type including gearbox, hydraulic, engine, insulating, mineral and synthetics
- FSH™ core technology to detect any oil condition change no matter the cause – wear and or contamination
- Oil condition change detection down to 0.01%.
- Flexible integration (different head thread sizes to fit any inspection plug point & multiple data outputs, CANBUS, MODBUS, 4-20mA for plug and play integration.)
- Doesn’t require any human intervention
- Works 24/7/365 with no delay in getting a useable reading
- Trend data immediately available
- No safety issues or human factor
- Will work alongside laboratory analysis
- Can be easily integrated into virtually any existing monitoring and/or control system.
- Can be retrofitted and incorporated into a new build