Services | Engineering On-Site Services
Special Project Management
Range of Projects
Some of the projects undertaken over the years are listed below;
- Electrical isolation programs – developing isolation procedures, documentation and physical requirements
- Fabrication projects on site – producing safe working systems, lifting plans, design & manufacture of bespoke lifting trolleys, design amendments, removal of existing damaged framework and reinstallation of the new framework
- Pneumatic isolation program – developing the isolation procedures, purchase, installation and testing of the isolation equipment.
- Conveyor relocation and rebuild projects on site – including all mechanical and electrical aspects of the project, even including CE certification. As part of the project management, DMS provide all isolation procedures and all health & safety documentation.
- Crusher Upgrade project – designing, selecting new equipment, manufacture and installation of a complete new crusher program in a quarry. This project including the removal of the existing 60 year old obsolete equipment and replacing this with new equipment.
All the DMS site engineers are highly qualified and have a vast amount of on-site expertise. Each engineer has passed all their safety passports and qualifications, including, CCNSG, CSCS, SPA Quarry Passports, MEWP & Harness certifications, Confined Space, Asbestos Awareness and many more.